Yes, ZENB is dedicated to using only ingredients that are not genetically engineered, and to be sure, our ingredient suppliers are required to confirm through documentation that their products do not contain genetically engineered materials. Plus, all our ZENB products are certified by the Soil Association, which means the ingredients cannot contain genetically engineered materials.
Articles in this section
- Where are ZENB Products made?
- What is the shelf life of ZENB products?
- Where can I find the nutritional facts for ZENB Veggie Snacks?
- The colours of my ZENB Veggie Snacks don’t match the colours on the website. Why is that?
- Do ZENB products contain any allergens?
- Are ZENB products Vegan, Gluten Free?
- Do ZENB products include added sugars?
- Are ZENB products Non-GMO?
- Where does ZENB source its ingredients from?
- When will you have new flavours and products?